For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellence Series is strongly recommended.
- The Lady Knights of Barony: A Fantasy Historical Romance (Kings of Cardenas Series).
- Resolving Conflict and Handling Difficult People Problems | MRA?
- Header Utility.
- Working at UC?
- Honest Doubt: The History Of An Epic Struggle.
Skip to main content. Frontline Leadership Certificate Series Frontline Leaders must resolve conflict situations and deal with different types of "difficult" employees.
- Managing the Unmanageable: The 6 Most Common Types of Difficult Employees.
- Latest articles!
- How To Resolve Tension Using Effective Influencing Skills.
- Dealing with Difficult People Training Course – Business Training Works.
- Progress in Plant Nutrition: Plenary Lectures of the XIV International Plant Nutrition Colloquium: Food security and sustainability of agro-ecosystems ... (Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences)!
Learning Objectives: Define the sources of conflict. Apply strategies to constructively handle conflict. Implement strategies to deal with difficult coworkers.
Recognize how change can cause people to become difficult. Who Should Attend: This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information. ERC Training's flexible courses and programs can be customized for your organization and brought on-site or to a location of your choice.
If you have trainers and would like to train them in an ERC training course or program, we offer a facilitator's kit, leader's guide, certification, and support. ERC Training offers a select number of the training courses and programs above throughout the year at our Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio. ERC Training delivers training courses and programs in a live, interactive webinar format for organizations who need remote access.source site
Dealing with Difficult People Course
The standard ERC Training Needs Assessment is designed to provide insight into employee training needs through assessments. ERC is proud to partner with Rapid Learning Institute to bring our members online learning as an additional learning solution. The ERC Training Center is a great setting for training, leadership or staff retreats, off-site meetings, and events. Sign up to receive our training newsletter delivered directly to your inbox every other month.